Monday, 28 September 2009

it's guuna be one of those weeks !!!




Well Lily was up screaming allllllll night !!!, the water outlet pipe fell off the wall while I was in the shower, the milk was sour and we ran out of bread, I sucked my daughters bracelet up the hoover and the dog is incontinent (costing me a fortune at the vets and he will be on meds 3 x per day for rest of his life)
Joy joy flippin' joy...and my car is having it's M.O.T. tomorrow probably end up being an other costly affair!!

I hope you all have a better Monday than me!!

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Don't ya just miss the early 90's ??? Ya twistin' ma melon man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, I am so sorry to hear you have had such an awful Monday. I pray that things turn out rosy for you. My Monday wasn't that great either, but nothing like yours. Take care luv, I will check back and hopefully I will see that things have improved.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete