Listen can you hear that sound??? it's the most wonderful sound I have heard ALL day!
That sound is silence....well kind of silence with the gentle bubbling sound of a delicious glass of wine (sand piper) being poured....ahhh chilaxin !!
My children have been on overdrive since getting in from school...they have each had a couple of friends over booming out the music and bouncing around the living room, the kitchen, their bedrooms and even on the stairs!
They have been practising for their first street dance competition to be held at Hull University next month and at one point I think there were about 10 of them dancing the same steps...pretty kewl actually in limited space.
But now the last of the over energetic gems has left my two big en's are watching dvd's in their room and my little one is sleeping!!!!
ahhh bliss it is Friday!!!!
I get to drink too much wine.....become a gigglin fool talking right through what ever film me and the Mr watch and then the mister gets to guide me to bed...remind me to take off my make up and.....the rest i'll keep between me and the Mr cheers xxxx
I hope you all have a fab Friday my lovey's xxxxxxxxx
2 weeks ago




and I must add to that...I have 4 now!!! get me 4 this is my proud face ;-)!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you 4......anyone else fancying joining me I would be sooooooo chuffed xx
Enjoy the wine and your weekend darling.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess