2 days ago
Wednesday, 16 September 2009
Where ever you may be let your pee pee run free !!!
Well, well I have joined the force of the new women and can now pee like a bloke??
Confused??
Haha I am the proud owner of a shewee !! it is very kewl !!
I don't know how many times we have been out in the woods etc with the kids and I've needed to go! and I just hate getting my arse out behind a bush because usually someone is coming the other way and get an eye full of my moon!!
I have said to Mark (hubby) sooooo many times that it's ok for him as he has the right plumbing to go outside. Well I shall whinge no longer coz no I can pee standing up with jeans up and only have to open my fly!!
Although it has taken two demo runs down the loo to perfect the position. first time I held it too far up front and pee pee'd on my jeans a bit but.....take 2 was a hit !! yippeeeeeeeeee.
Just need to train my three girls to use it and we are all set !! xx,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




wait...that little device let's you pee standing up? ha! that is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeletebtw, you are not old...not at all. and if i hear about any walking in heels classes, i'll let you know ;)
oh you are sooooooooooooo kind is 33 the new 21 ?!! love it xx
ReplyDelete