Wow this is a bit odd......never done this before.
Well the old fella is watching football or rugby...summat with a ball and lots of large boys chasing it anyroad. Kids are in bed at last...aaahhhhhhh peace and quiet and I am starting to do this..kewl!!
Well the summer is nearly over and I the good news is the kids go back to school Tuesday...yippeeee. Then it will be back to me and little lily. Although wont get back it to our routine for long before I start my new job and back into the world of work after my 2 and half years off with the little stinker.
I am half looking forward to going back. So sick of the same old same old staying home was great at first but it becomes very brain numbing very quickly with the highlight of my day being those executive decisions I make like.....whats for tea tonight or should I hang out hubbies shreddies to dry does it look like rain. Yorn yorn I'll quit now before I bore myself to death.
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment